Many at times this can be frustrating when downloading a huge files on UC Browser and suddenly it stopped due to Failure in network or pausing your device for a Long time. This will result to starting your download from afresh which is time wasting and at the same time data consuming.
This discourages you at times to continue the download, but in this article i will be showing you how to continue your download after it failed. This has been tested by our Trusted partner and confirmed working. So i will guide you through on steps and all you need to know. Lets Proceed!
How To Continue And Resume A Failed Downloading On UC Browser
- Once a download failed to resume on Uc browser, just pause it and then minimize Uc browser
- Now, go to UC browser download folder in memory card. The download folder is named “UCDownloads”
- In the download folder, there are two files: the main downloading file and a temporary download file with the extension .dltemp
- Now, move both files to a different folder
- Go back and open your UC Browser and resume the download.
- It will start downloading from zero, then pause the download after 60seconds or after the file is up to 200kb, Now minimize your UC browser again.
- Now, open UCdownloads folder in memory card and delete the two new files downloaded.
- All you need to do is to simply move the files you moved to a different folder in Step 4 back to the UCDownloads folder.
- After that, now go back to UC browser and resume the download, you will see that it will start from where it stopped/failed, in other words, it will resume the previous download without any inconveniences.
Hope This Helps? If You encounter any error please comment below and we will guide you properly.. Also Don’t forget to share this Post with your friends.