But come to think of it, whats the need of rooting your device where you don’t have any App that the rooting will give an Access To? if you feel like rooting your device we still recommend KingRoot App But if you are a professional In Using other Apps then feel free to.
List Of Top 5 Apps For Your Rooted Smartphones
1. Titanium Backup – This app backup your data, system and user applications on external storage of your choice. In case you want to flash or reset your phone, you can use this app to backup your data.
2. Uninstall – This app allows you to uninstall preinstalled or follow-come apps that are taking the memory of your smartphone. In some cases, this apps produce pop-up errors like “Unfortunately, app closed” and others due to low memory storage. So, you can fix that issue by uninstalling the preinstalled apps using uninstall app.
3. Ifont – This app is specially designed for fonts. You can add beautiful fonts for your smartphones. Over 100 different fonts can be downloaded and used and you can even change the colour of your preferred style.
4. Lucky Patcher – Gamers will found this favourable and interesting. You can get unlimited coins for free directly from the app, blocking adverts from apps, and many others, can be performed using lucky patcher.
5. Undeleter – This app restores back deleted data. So, you don’t have to worry if your photos, videos, musics and documents are deleted because undeleter will definitely fetch them back.