As we all know that Whatsapp live status feature allows you to upload a short video, picture and even animation GIF. Status are seen instantly by your contacts and remains there for 24 hours, after which, it will disappear permanently.
Many have been faced in a case of trying to save a Status uploaded by a friend but find it difficult, because To Save feature has not yet be added on Whatsapp. Nevertheless because here is the ultimate way to Save any whatsapp Video Or Photo Status uploaded by A friend. With this you can save any Funny Status Permantly On your phone, with his or her Knowledge. See guide below.
How To Save Any Whatsapp Video Or Pictures Status To Gallery On Your Smartphone
2. Go to File Manager on your phone
3. Open the SD card Storage and locate the “WhatsApp” folder
4. On the WhatsApp folder, locate “Media” folder
i.e SD card >> WhatsApp >> Media
5. Press the Option button which is usually 3 dots (depending on phone make)
6. You will see “Show hidden files” tap on it As shown in Below Image
7. Once you do that, a new folder “. Statuses” will appear at the top, that is where all multimedia shared on WhatsApp status are stored for 24 hours.
8. So what you do now is to open the folder “.Status”, select and copy the ones you wish to keep to another folder (either your photos or videos folders) on your SD card.
9. They will immediately appear on your Gallery and will never disappear unless you choose to delete them.
status Owner to share you. But at times i feel like taking it my way,
try this and give us Testimonies