It features a massive screen of 6.44-inch full-HD and resolution of 1080×1920 pixels powered by 5300mAh battery capacity also assisted by Snapdragon 625 SoC clocked at 2GHz and coupled with 4GB of RAM and has two inbuilt memory storage variant: 64GB and 128GB memory storage.
It has an IR blaster which can act as an universal remote for televisions and air conditions. Out of the box, it runs on MIUI 8 based on Android Nougat. It has fingerprint sensor at the rear or back of the phone. Let Take a Stroll round the specs of the device.
Full Specification And Price Of Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Smartphone.
- DISPLAY – IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen of 16million colors and has 6.44 inches display with resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels and supports multitouch. Protected with Corning gorilla glass 4
- PROCESSORS – Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 CHIPSET, Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506
- CAMERA – It has 12MP rear or back camera with LED flash and 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- MEMORY – It has 6GB RAM with 64GB and 128GB internal memory storage that can be expanded up to 256GB using a MicroSD
- NETWORKS – 2G, 3G and 4G enabled
- 4G LTE BANDS – 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SIM CARDS – Nano-sim + Micro sim
- ANDROID OS – MIUI Based On Android 7.0 Nougat
- DIMENSIONS – It has 174.1 x 88.7 x 7.6 mm and 211g weight
- USB TYPE – Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- AUDIO PORT – 3.5mm jack
- BUILD – Metal unibody
- COLORS – Gold
- SENSORS – Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass
- BATTERY – It has non-removable Li-Ion 5300mAh battery with quick charge 3.0
- PRICE – The 64GB version costs N78,000 while the 128GB costs N92,000