HOW TO SHARE ANY APK ANDROID FILE ON WHATSAPP
Credit Goes To PrexBlog For this awesome tutorial, I Know it will be useful to Many so I decided to drop it for our Blog Readers to also flow along in the same Lane. Just do the following.
FOR APK SENDER
- Firstly, open your WhatsApp application and go to the person’s private message to send the Apk files or in a WhatsApp group (it depend on your choice).
- Then, open your phone file manager and locate the Apk file you want to send then, hold to bring the options for RENAME. You can now rename the .apk to .txt and press OK. See Image Below.
- Click On Done Button and go back to your WhatsApp application and go to the person’s profile then tap on the Sharing icon and tap on Document. Now, locate the renamed file and send
. Thats All As A Sender Now See What to Do As A Reciever
AS A RECEIVER
- Open your WhatsApp application and download the shared Apk application.
- Then, goto your phone file manager and locate the shared Apk file and hold it to bring out options to RENAME the app from .txt to .apk and immediately, you can now tap it to install.
- Thats All For Now.
You Can Try It Out By Sending Me Any APK App On Whatsapp To This Number (+2348101697415)