Movies Is One Of the Entertainment Loved By People and Many Of You are Movie Lovers, I want to show you how to Add Subtitle To Video On Your Android device. Is Very Simple and Easy to Add Subtitle to Any Videos On Your Android, But in this tutorial I We will be Proceeding this with App For Android. MX Player For Android, With This Tutorial you can add Subtitle To Any Video You Fill Like Watching.
You Can Download The Android App Here. (DOWNLOAD: MX Player For Android.apk)
HOW TO ADD SUBTITLE TO ANY MOVIE ON ANDROID (ONLINE METHOD)
- Firstly, launch or open your MX Player App and locate or open your video.
- Then, tap on the MENU dotted lines at the left upper side and tap on SUBTITLE.
- Tap on ONLINE SUBTITLE and finally, tap on SEARCH.
- You can switch on your Data connection for it to search the subtitle for that video online and you should choose any best subtitle for your video.
- It will be installed in the movie. This can Be Also Be Done Manually which i will be showing below, So Kindly read and Follow up with my tutorial below.
How To Manually Add Substitle To Your Videos On Android Phones
- You should go to any website to download the subtitle file e.g subscene.com, opensubtitles.org and moviesubtitles.org.
- Search for the name of your video and download the subtitle file for that video which is always in .srt file extension.
- Now, after successful download. Go to your MX PLAYER or any video player and tap on SUBTITLE then, tap on OPEN.
- Locate the subtitle file you downloaded On Your Phones and select it to install on your video player.
NOTE: This Tutorial Just Teaches You How To Add Subtitle To Your Videos But This Requires Different Subtitled Files For Each Movies (E.g Movie Name: Into The Bad Land, Download Subtitled: Into The Bad Land), Hope You Understand?