Are you wondering how we can access the Private Directories, without Rooting the device? just keep calm. i know is very difficult accessing a private directories but there is nothing impossible as long as technology is concern.
For you to be successful when performing your operation you are required to use a special application called Helium, first you have to get it installed on your PC and then on your smartphone. The app is available for Windows, Mac, OS X and Linux also make sure you have all the important drivers installed on your PC.
How To Backup Your Data Without Any Root Access
- Now download and install Helium Desktop (DOWNLOAD NOW) and the important drivers necessary (DOWNLOAD DRIVERS)
- Download and Install Helium app for your android phone (DOWNLOAD: Helium.APK)
- Run the Helium Desktop but do not plug your phone into the PC yet
- Make sure you go to your phone settings and enable USB debugging which is in the developer option. Make sure your smartphone is been detected on your PC
- Start the Helium app on your smartphone and then connect it to your PC
- Once your phone has been detected, unplug it from your PC.
- You can now go to the app on your phone and select which app you would like to backup its data but if you want to backup all of them, choose to Select all and tap on save
- Now you have to decide where you want to backup your data. You can choose either Internal memory, SD card or cloud.
- Now, wait for some minutes for the backup to complete.
- After completion, you will get a notification that the backup was successful.