REASON YOU WHY YOU SHOULD ACTIVATE DEVELOPER MODE ON GALAXY S6
- By adjusting the Developer settings you can have it so the screen never locks while your phone is charging. You can also activate OEM unlocking, get processor stats, enable USB debugging and a wide range of other useful functions.
- Developer mode will give you the freedom to redistribute some system resources, that way you can limit the number of applications running in the background. This way you’ll get faster performance and more stability from your smartphone.
HOW TO ACTIVATE/ENABLE DEVELOPER MODE ON SAMSUNG GALAXY S6
There is no specific Auto Setting for this but you must have to follow Procedure.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down to About device.
- Tap on Software info.
- Continue to tap on the Build number field until your phone tells you that the Developer mode has been turned on.
- Return to the Settings and you’ll see Developer options in the menu.
- Tap on Developer options and then move the switch to “On.”
- Once you’ve activated this option – Congratulations! You’ve done it!
NOTE: If you update your phone Android version or do a factory reset, the Developer mode may become deactivated. If you want to continue having this option on your phone, you’ll need to reactivate it.