Etisalat Connecting issue Bug on some device has been fixed, And Glo and Etisalat settings for the free browsing has been the same so far, Just try and download the latest version, and keep flexing your free browsing, while it Last.
How to Configure The TweakWare VPN
Configuring the TweakWare VPN app is very easy and straightforward Just do the following below.
- First, make sure you use your default APN settings for either the Etisalat or Glo tweak.
- If you don’t have the TweakWare app, Get it on playstore. (DOWNLOAD HERE)
- Click on the server list and select any of the available servers (If you don’t have a premium account, make sure you select only from the Free servers).
- Click on the tweak list and select either Glo 0.0k, Eti 0.0k or Eti Chatpack 2017, depending on the one you want to use.
- After that just click on connect and wait a few seconds for it to connect.
How to Configure TweakWare VPN With the Etisalat Chatpack Tweak
If you have a poor Glo network in your location and the etisalat 60mb/day tweak is not okay for you then you can try out the Chatpack tweak.
- Make sure you have at least N150 on your Etisalat sim.
- Dial *200*3*3*1*2*1#
- You will get a confirmation message that you have subscribed for the Chatpack bundle.
- Make sure you dial *343*5*0# if you don’t want the auto renewal of the plan.
- After that just launch your TweakWare VPN and select Eti ChatPack I or Eti ChatPack II.
Choose any of the free servers or premium servers (if you have Tweakware subscription) then connect.
Note: The Chatpack tweak is actually limited to about 1.5gb to 3GB.
Flex and Enjoy while it Last