HOW TO INSTALL TWRP AND ROOT INFINIX NOTE 3 X601
STEPS TO INSTALL TWRP ON INFINIX NOTE 3 X601
1. Download latest SP flash tool from HERE
2. Download TWRP for INFINIX note 3 HERE
3. Now unzip the Twrp Recovery you downloaded to desktop or anywhere you can easily locate it
4. Launch SP flash tool and Click load the scatter file
5. Now navigate to the extracted TWRP folder to select the MT6753 scatter file
6. When scatter file has been loaded on SP flash tool, ensure that you have only recovery ticked
7. Now select Download only on the SP flash tool menu
8. Click download
9. Power off your device and remove battery (if removable)
10. Connect device to PC via USB and insert battery
11. A progress bar should start running on SP flash tool.
12. Wait till you get a Success message (a green circle with OK), do not interrupt the process
13. If you followed all the steps right, you should now have TWRP on your INFINIX note 3 on Android 7.0.
STEPS TO ROOT INFINIX NOTE 3
Now the next thing to do is to root your device.
1.Immediately after flashing your recovery
Boot to recovery mode (power off your device then Hold power button and Volume Key same for five Sec.)
2. In the TWRP mode, it may ask you to swipe to allow modification of System partition, tap Read Only.
3. If the recovery prompts you to root the phone, select No
4. Click on install, select the storage location which you have copied SuperSU to.
5. Select SuperSU.zip and swipe to flash to your device
6. After Flashing navigate back and reboot
Now you’ve successfully rooted you INFINIX note 3 X601.