of file management, the most common and annoying problem is working
with large documents whose size exceeds the limits. They are impossible
to manipulate with given they are hard to open, difficult to share and
let’s don’t talk about editing. Luckily, there is a helpful app on the
market which can effectively resolve this inconvenience.
PDF smoothly reduces the size of PDFs on your iPhone and in that way
makes them again manageable with no effort. It is implies that the
quality of the document remains untouched. Besides this main
characteristic, let’s see what else this handy app has to offer:
- Free of charge compression services
- Intuitive and clear user interface
- Won’t drain your battery, burden your phone’s processor or RAM
The final question is how to compress PDF on your iPhone? Simply, just follow these straightforward steps and off you go:
- 1. Download Compress PDF from the App Store
- 2. Select a document you’d like to convert your phone, or from Gmail, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive
- 3. Wait
a little bit and your file will be compressed. Depending on your
document, it can be compressed significantly or just a little bit.
- With this you can now Compress Large PDF Files on Your Iphone. you will be able to do your work on the fly.