I will try to be looking into other blogs Business, Many blogs are upto 5Months but haven’t been index or displayed on search Engine like Yahoo, Bing, and Google,
Which iam sure these Search Engines are Top and Highest Ranking for Now, Have you imagine when Your site Pop up When users are Searching on the Glob, They will really Supply and Provide you with Enough Traffics.
Many Bloggers might be aware of this but I am Posting it incase of those who don’t have much Knowledge about SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Just Tried out the First Step and just Watch and See how your site will be poping up in search Engines.
How To Submit Your Blog To Yahoo and Bing Search Engine.
• Before we Proceed Kindly Visit www.bing.com/docs/submit.aspx
• Now Enter Your Blog or Website Name. ( E.g www.sitename.com)
• Enter Captcha, what I Simply mean is what You will see in the Image which will be shown to You.
• Now You Good to Go just Click on the Submit Button.
• Your Site have been successfully Submitted to Yahoo and Bing, and it will be Review by their System and Your site Will be indexed in their Search Engine.
I will also Show you how to Submit your Blog to Google search Engine Also, so You can Attain an Accurate Result after Every Submitting of your site.
How To Submit Your Site or Blog To Google Search Engine
• You will Need to Visit www.google.com/webmaster/tools/submit-url
• Now Enter Your Blog Domain Name / Url (E.g www.Sitename.com)
• Enter a Captcha You will see, which is the image Shown, or Many Times it will pop out Click Here if You not a Robot, Click on it and Wait for it to Load.
• After the Loading Now Click on The Submit Button Below
And Your site will be Review and will be displayed on Google search, You can also Seee if your site was Indexed by Google search Engine.
How To Check If Your Site/Blog Was Indexed By Google Search Engine
• Open www.google.com
• In the Search Box Enter Something Like Site:sitename.com (E.g Site:Clickedwap.com)
• If Searches where Displayed by Google containing your Site information it was Properly Indexed but if Non, Then Your application was Rejected by Google due to one Reason or the Other.