Atlast After much and Long Waiting of The Tecno Camon C8 Marshwallow 6.0 Update. As Promised by Tecno Now it has been Released To Release it By January This Year But Failed This Made Users Talking on Tecno Official Site.
Many even called me and ask me about it because i Published it on this Blog also. Any way You can still Read it Yourself.
We Recommend you Read:-When We Should Be Expecting The Long
Awaited Andriod 6.0 OTA Update on Tecno
Nevertheless The Good news is that is Already Released So let Proceed.
Let me Tell You alittle about this update, This update comes with two methods, you can
either update your tecno Camon C8 via SD card or
by using SP Flash tool but for at the moment, i will
work you through to the steps to update using SD
card method and the SP flashtool method which i will Talk On Later maybe some other time. But as for now Follow my Steps Below.
we Can’t Proceed this method without you Downloading the Update. So DOWNLOAD: Tecno Camon C8 marshmallow update here (it is 868MB in size)
– Make sure you Charge your device to at least 80%
– Unroot the phone if it is rooted to avoid
any Long story.
HOW TO UPGRADE TECNO CAMON C8 TO MARSHWALLOW
1. You need to Place Tcard_update_20160415 on your SD Card (DO NOT PUT IN INSIDE ANY FOLDER )
– 2. Switch off your Tecno Camon C8
– 3. Hold Power Button + Volume Up until you see the startup logo then release the Power Button Only
after which you will see the Android logo, So Take note of that.
4. Hold the Power Button for 2 seconds and then press Volume Up button without releasing the power button until you see Some thing that look like the below image.
– 5. Use Volume Down to navigate to Apply update from sdcard then press the Power Button to select
6. You will enter a new interface.
Use the Volume Down to navigate to Tcard_update_20160415 then select it with the Power Button
– 8. The installation will begin and when it is done you
will see the the something like this image seen below. Now just Select Reboot system now
The phone will reboot. This could take up to 5
minutes. once its completed, you will have HiOS and 6.0 Marshwallow on your C8.
We Believe our Tutorial are straight forward? But any Question? Use our Comment box below.